At Babies & Bumps, we believe that information + connections = empowerment!
So, every aspect of Babies & Bumps is designed to connect you to valuable resources before you need them and to facilitate real conversations about all aspects of having a baby.
From info-packed, expert-led seminars and demonstrations to local resources, shopping, complimentary activities, and giveaways galore…there’s nothing like Babies & Bumps!
Babies & Bumps is an exclusive event designed for parents with babies (newborn – 24 months) and bumps; get answers to your questions, gain confidence in your decisions, resolve your fears…and become empowered about all aspects of pregnancy, birth, the transition to parenthood, and your baby’s development!
No pressure. No judgment. Just support, resources, and community for you and your growing family.
On event day, moms, dads, expectant parents, and caregivers can expect to find all of the following (and more) under one roof:
- Educational sessions — we partner with experts to provide classroom-style workshops and seminars on a wide range of topics related to pregnancy and parenting, like writing a birth plan, the fourth trimester and postpartum recovery, and positive sleep habits.
- Demonstrations — these interactive sessions are designed to teach a skill that you can take home and put into practice, like babywearing, picking the perfect breast bump, and child car seat safety.
- Exhibitors & vendors — we curate the event in order to showcase organizations that cater to new and soon-to-be parents, have positive online reviews and good reputations, and have missions that are aligned with ours. On event day, guests can learn about local resources, shop, and sign up for classes, among other things.
- Amenities — we offer creature comforts like a mothers’ lounge — for peace, quiet, nursing, and pumping — as well as passed samplings for parents, a stroller check, and more.
- Fabulous giveaways — we have welcome gifts, lavish gift bags, and a grand prize drawing. (Giveaways vary by ticket type.)
- Opportunity to give back — guests have a chance to win dozens of prizes generously donated by our sponsors, local businesses, and manufacturers in our raffle. 100% of proceeds from raffle ticket sales are donated to a mission-driven organization that serves families and children.
- Convenience — parking is free and plentiful, and the DoubleTree Rochester is easy to access.
2020 is our most exciting season yet! 🙌
FIVE new cities are being added to the B&B family – St. Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Nashville, and Charlotte – and we’ll host two events in Pittsburgh (north and south)…for a grand total of 11 events in 10 cities!
Click through to your city below for more information and to get your tickets!
Rochester, NY (4/4)
Columbus, OH (4/25)
Nashville, TN (5/2)
Pittsburgh, PA-South (5/16)
Cincinnati, OH (6/13)
Buffalo, NY (6/20)
Charlotte, NC (8/8)
Pittsburgh, PA-North (8/15)
Cleveland, OH (9/26)
St. Louis, MO (10/24)
Indianapolis, IN (10/31)
Want to partner with us as an exhibitor, sponsor, or speaker in 2020? Tell us about yourself!
See you all next year 💕