Careers

Our small-but-mighty team is excited by any opportunity to take on new challenges, roll up our sleeves, and help each other out along the way. If having variety, facing new challenges and figuring them out, and doing work you’re passionate about with people you care about is what you’re after… we’re your kind of company.

Babies & Bumps

We’re hiring! Our sister company, Infante + Co. is a woman-owned marketing and events firm established in 2004. Approximately 60% of our work is for Babies & Bumps; the other 40% is in support of clients who are exceptional corporate citizens and take great joy in being of service to others.

Babies & Bumps is a mission-driven organization, which was founded in 2013 (by the owner of Infante + Co.) to bring together new and soon-to-be parents for events focusing on information and connections. The first event was in Rochester, NY, and we’ve since expanded our footprint to include Atlanta, Buffalo, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Nashville, Pittsburgh, and St. Louis. We also offer a variety of virtual conferences and content, and are launching a proprietary group app this spring.

We’re located in Fairport on the Erie Canal. Our small-but-mighty team is excited by any opportunity to take on new challenges, roll up our sleeves, and help each other out along the way. Balance in life and work is important to us, so you’ll catch us having meetings on the canal, celebrating birthdays and holidays, and hitting local hot spots when we travel together. If you’re more comfortable in a large, highly structured organization we’re definitely not for you. But if having variety, facing new challenges and figuring them out, and doing work you’re passionate about with people you care about is what you’re after… we’re your kind of company.

Follow the link below for details on our current openings.

Join the Family

Stay Connected to Babies & Bumps

Don’t miss out! Sign up to stay in the loop on exclusive offers, giveaways, event announcements, and other exciting news from B&B!

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.