Seminars & Demos
Our seminars are led by local experts and focus on topics related to pregnancy, labor & delivery, newborns & infants, and the transition to parenthood.
Seminars are typically 30-45 minutes long with time for questions at the end. There are three seminars per time slot, and they begin at 10:15AM, 11:15AM, 12:15PM, and 1:15PM. Seating is ample, but available on a first-come, first-served basis. So, if there’s anything that you are committed to seeing, we recommend arriving a few minutes early to get a seat.
Our demonstrations are designed to teach a skill that you can take home and put into practice. Demos typically last about 15 minutes, and take place on our exhibitor floor. The first demo begins at 10:30AM and they continue every 30 minutes thereafter; the last is at 1:30PM.
- The Connected Nursery, presented by Kinsa
- Setting Yourself Up for Breastfeeding Success, presented by Three Rivers Mothers’ Milk Bank
- Milestones in Baby’s 1st Year, presented by River Pediatric Therapies
- Nutrition in Pregnancy, presented by trimesternutrition.com
- Postpartum Body Basics: Getting Back Into Your Body, presented by UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
- Traveling with Babies & Toddlers, presented by Life is Better Traveling
- Making the Most of Your Maternity Leave, presented by Shining Light Prenatal Education
- Parents Matter, Too: The Importance of Self Care, presented by Gymboree Play & Music of Mount Lebanon, PA
- Safe Sleep for Babies, presented by Cribs for Kids
- Birth Partner Workshop, presented by Strong Births, LLC
- Life with a Newborn, presented by Pediatric Alliance
- Taming a Temper Tantrum, presented by Gymboree Play & Music of Mount Lebanon, PA
- 10:30AM: Music for Babies, presented by Kindermusik with Kathy’s Music
- 11:00AM: Yoga for Birth, presented by The Yoga Whole Birth Services and Strong Births, LLC
- 11:30AM: Essential Oils for Families, presented by doTERRA Essential Oils
- 12:00PM: Supporting Your Bump, presented by Skraitz Chiropractic
- 12:30PM: Reading with Baby, presented by Usborne Books & More
- 1:00PM: Breastfeeding Positions, presented by Sankofa Lactation Services
- 1:30PM: Babywearing, presented by Mommy Gear