Our seminars are led by local experts and focus on topics related to pregnancy, labor & delivery, newborns & infants, and the transition to parenthood. Sessions are typically 30 to 45 minutes long. We also have demonstrations throughout the day.
A schedule for 2018 will be released sometime in February. In the meantime, take a peek at our topics and presenters from last year!
Last Year’s Schedule
- 10:15AM – Pregnancy Nutrition by the Trimester, presented by trimesternutrition.com
- 10:15AM – Helping Your Body Heal After Baby, presented by Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness, LLC
- 10:15AM – Infant Development & Early Intervention, presented by Pediatric Therapy Professionals, Inc.
- 11:15AM – Providers & Places: Your Options for Birth, presented by Shining Light Prenatal Education
- 11:15AM – Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, presented by Pediatric Alliance – North Hills Division
- 11:15AM – Breastfeeding Logistics: Positions & Pumps, presented by Sewickley Valley Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, P.C.
- 12:15PM – Not Your Mother’s Kegels, presented by Live Well Chiropractic
- 12:15PM – Safe Sleep for Babies, presented by Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative
- 12:15PM – Homemade Baby Food Basics, presented by Vitamix
- 1:15PM – Essential Oils for Families, presented by doTERRA Essential Oils
- 1:15PM – Set Yourself Up for Breastfeeding Success, presented by Pediatric Alliance – North Hills Division
- 1:15PM – Sleep in the First Year, presented by Little Snoozers, LLC