Our seminars are led by local experts and focus on topics related to pregnancy, labor & delivery, newborns & infants, and the transition to parenthood.
Seminars are typically 30-45 minutes long with time for questions at the end. There are three seminars per time slot, and they begin at 10:15AM, 11:15AM, 12:15PM, and 1:15PM. Seating is ample, but available on a first-come, first-served basis. So, if there’s anything that you are committed to seeing, we recommend arriving a few minutes early to get a seat.
We also have 15-minute demonstrations at the top and bottom of the hour throughout the day.
- 10:15AM – Pregnancy Nutrition by the Trimester, presented by trimesternutrition.com
- 10:15AM – Helping Your Body Heal After Baby, presented by Embody Physiotherapy & Wellness, LLC
- 10:15AM – Infant Development & Early Intervention, presented by Pediatric Therapy Professionals, Inc.
- 11:15AM – Providers & Places: Your Options for Birth, presented by Shining Light Prenatal Education
- 11:15AM – Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, presented by Pediatric Alliance – North Hills Division
- 11:15AM – Breastfeeding Logistics: Positions & Pumps, presented by Sewickley Valley Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine, P.C.
- 12:15PM – Not Your Mother’s Kegels, presented by Live Well Chiropractic
- 12:15PM – Safe Sleep for Babies, presented by Cribs for Kids® National Infant Safe Sleep Initiative
- 12:15PM – Homemade Baby Food Basics, presented by Vitamix
- 1:15PM – Essential Oils for Families, presented by doTERRA Essential Oils
- 1:15PM – Set Yourself Up for Breastfeeding Success, presented by Pediatric Alliance – North Hills Division
- 1:15PM – Sleep in the First Year, presented by Little Snoozers, LLC