Join us on Saturday, June 3, from 9:30AM to 2PM at the DoubleTree Cleveland East Beachwood at our debut event for parents in Cleveland with babies & bumps! Babies & Bumps was started as an annual event in Rochester, NY, in 2013 and has since grown to include Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Columbus. We’re so excited for our first year in Cleveland!
Get answers to your questions, gain confidence in your decisions, resolve your fears…and become empowered about all aspects of having a baby! No pressure. No judgment. Just support, resources, and community for you and your growing family.
- Attend any of 12 in-depth, classroom-style seminars on topics related to pregnancy, childbirth, babies, and becoming a parent.
- Learn a skill at any of 7 expert-led demonstrations on topics like comfort measures for labor and music for babies.
- Explore wraps and carriers at the Babywearing Test Drive Area
- Connect with a variety of local organizations that offer products, services, and resources for new & soon-to-be parents
- Leave with a fabulous gift bag filled with products, samples, and special offers
- …and more!
Parking is free and plentiful!
For up-to-date information, sign up for our newsletter — exhibitors, programming schedules, and other details will be shared as they become available. See you on June 3rd!
Are you interested in partnering with us? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch ASAP!